A piece of paper was found in his room with a list of numbered activities that served as goals for the young man.
Two weeks have passed since the murder of Fernando Baez Sosa at the hands of a group of rugbiers in Villa Gesell. In this last time, relatives and friends of the victim have gone out to speak, as well as some witnesses to the events.
Recently, Clarion made it known a list containing 13 objectives that the victim had set. These serve as memories for his mother, Graciela, Every time he enters his room.
The objectives of Fernando Baez Sosa
The young man’s relatives decided to keep his room intact, as he left when he went on a trip with his friends. Inside one of the drawers, there is a piece of paper written by hand by Fernando himself. In it, there are a series of goals as a life project:
1) Participate in the “Serve” project (a solidarity plan that helps to refurbish public school facilities in different humble areas of the province of Buenos Aires)
2) Strengthen my group of friends and keep it
3) Always be as I am with everyone. Show me how I am.
4) Mature with my university decision
5) Finish the secondary as I would have liked.
6) Continue with the race and I do well
8) Learn to concentrate more
10) Leave the cell phone
11) Turn off the computer and TV
13) Charity Friday
This Monday, Graciela Sosa was present in the program of Monica Guitierrez Chronicle of an afternoon. “My phone rang at about six in the morning and I didn’t know who was calling me. And he told me ‘I have to give you a number because Fer had to take him to the hospital’. It was the mother of a partner, ”began Graciela.
Listen to Radio Miter all day, click here.
If you want to listen to La 100, click here.
Video: The Thirteen